Invitation to TTRN conference, Berkeley, Aug. 2023
The Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN) is pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts and Posters for the conference:
An International Perspective on Building Capacity in Health Care through Technology
August 22-23, 2023, at University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
The aims of this international conference are to:
- Present and share research on building health care capacity through technology
- Identify and communicate lessons learned about using technology to build health care capacity in an international context
- Identify knowledge gaps for research around using technology to build capacity in health care
- Stimulate exchange of ideas across disciplines for the next steps of digital health and identify research collaboration
- Give early career researchers within digital health the opportunity to present their work and expand their international network
Call for abstracts
We invite you to submit an abstract or poster to this international scientific conference as well as share this announcement within your networks. Follow this link to the Call for Abstracts and Posters.
The deadline for submissions is April 15, 2023.
About the conference
For more information about this conference, please visit the conference website.
Conference registration is open at this link.
Invitation: PhD Course 2023 at Cleveland Clinic
The Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN) is hosting a PhD Summer course at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio USA in 2023:
Digital Healthcare and Data Science:
Moving Toward Innovative Healthcare Solutions
Date: May 22-23 2023
Price: 339 Dollars
Download flyer – Read more and register for the PhD course here.
- To provide a comprehensive introduction to big data research methods used in digital healthcare technologies aimed at providing service and engagement value to end users
- To present innovative ways that digital solutions and technologies can incorporate big data and artificial intelligence to move health care forward. Students will examine possibilities by describing and discussing the methods they plan to use in their PhD dissertation project
- To increase the sphere of international influence of PhD students by enabling them to network with other PhD students and early, mid- and late-career academic and clinical scientists and clinicians
10 years anniversary of TTRN
10 years anniversary of the Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN) was celebrated at the international conference: “Digital Health Beyond Covid-19: Lessons Learned” at Aalborg University in Copenhagen this week. We had the pleasure to have the American Ambassador Alan Leventhal from the US Embassy in Copenhagen visiting the conference and participate in the celebration of TTRN.
Many lessons learned, knowledge gaps identified and new research ideas developed. All will be collected in a white paper to come out in spring 2023.
Thank you so much to all presenters, technical staff, student helpers, the TTRN and the Novo Nordisk Foundation for supporting the conference.
What did we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic regarding the use of digital technology in healthcare?
Come and participate on August 29-30 at the international conference on “Digital Health Beyond Covid-19: Lessons Learned” at Aalborg University (AAU) in Copenhagen.
The final program is now complete and available here.
You can register for the conference here no later than August 8.
There will be more than 40 exciting presentations from over 10 different countries. The conference is organized by the Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN), International Society of Telemedicine & eHealth and AAU. Thanks to the Novo Nordisk Foundation for supporting the conference.
We hope to see you at the conference.
Visit from Japan
Today Laboratory for Welfare Technology – Digital Health & Rehabilitation, AAU and JD TeleTech had visitors: Anne-Marie Thoft, Invest in Denmark; Masaki Teraoka, the Royal Danish Embassy in Tokyo and Akihiro Sakurai, KMD (DNP), Yusuke Matsuura, DNP; Mika Yasuoka-Jensen, RUC; Mao Uchida Japannordic and team.
We discussed the new digitalization strategi in Denmark within digital health and research collaboration possibilities within digital health between Denmark and Japan.
So nice to be able to meet in persons again.
Phd Summer School Cleveland August 2022
Transatlantic Telemonitoring Research Network (TTRN) presents a PhD Summer Course:
Digital Healthcare and Data Science: Moving Toward Innovative Healthcare Solutions
Venue: Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA
Date: Aug. 11-12, 2022
- To provide a comprehensive introduction to “big data” research methods used in digital healthcare technologies aimed at providing “service” and “engagement” value to end users
- To present innovative ways that digital solutions and technologies can incorporate big data and artificial intelligence to move heath care structures, systems and processes forward. During the course, students will examine possibilities by describing and discussing the methods they plan to use in their PhD dissertation project
- To increase the sphere of international influence of PhD students by networking with other PhD students and early, mid and late career academic and clinical scientists and clinicians.
Program and Registration
For further information please follow this link and/or download flyer here.
Digital Health Beyond Covid-19: Deadline for submission of abstracts has been postponed to May 15
Deadline for submission of abstracts has been postponed to May 15 for the international conference “Digital Health Beyond Covid-19: Lessons Learned”.
International conference: Digital Health Beyond Covid-19: Lessons Learned, August 29-30, 2022
Aims of conference
- To present and share experiences on research on implementation of the newest digital health technologies and services in the healthcare sector during the COVID-19 pandemic
- To identify, communicate and compare lessons learned on digital health beyond COVID-19
- To identify knowledge gaps and challenges for further research within digital health beyond the pandemic
- To identify potential opportunities for exchange of knowledge and research collaboration in the field of digital health
- To provide younger researchers within digital health the opportunity to present their work to a broad range of international scholars and colleagues
Follow this link for further information on program, invitation & call for abstract and posters, grants for younger researchers and more…
Note: Deadline for submission of abstracts has been postponed to May 15.
Invitation to webinar, Dec. 16th: “New Horizons for Digital Health…”
Invitation to webinar:
New Horizons for Digital Health & Future Technologies
How can Japanese and Asian companies and researchers benefit from the Nordic frontrunners
Time: December 16, 2021 at 10.00 am – 11.30 am (CET) / 18.00 – 19.30 (JST).
The aim of the webinar is to facilitate cooperation between Japan and Denmark within Digital Health.
See the program here. It is free to participate.
The webinar is organized in collaboration between Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark, Invest in Denmark, Danish Embassy Deloitte, Japan and JD TeleTech Network.