Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network
The Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN) is dedicated to developing cutting-edge research and innovation within telehealth. The research is interdisciplinary (medicine, engineering, nursing, organizational, economic, policy); and focuses on developing new diagnostic, preventive care and treatment methods/technologies for patients in their own homes utilizing telehealth.
Problem-based, user-driven innovation is a key issue in the international and interdisciplinary TTRN.
- To prepare and launch an interdisciplinary, translantic research network on telehealth.
- To develop synergy between telehealth programs between the United States and Denmark.
- To collaborate on developing and testing new and emerging telehealth technologies.
- Initiating a joint research program on telehealth and cardiology with a focus on new technologies for preventive care, treatment and rehabilitation of cardiac patients.
- To develop a mutually beneficial program for exchange and knowledge-sharing for clinicians, Master’s students, PhD students and researchers within the field of telehealth.